Winter Concert Series
As part of the Winter Concert Series of the Friends of the Page-Walker Hotel, performances will begin 4 p.m. Sundays at the Page-Walker Arts & History Center, 119 Ambassador Loop, Cary. Season tickets cost $60; tickets to individual performances cost $15 at www.etix.com. Here’s the schedule:
• Dec. 15: Raleigh Boychoir’s Millennium Chorus.
• Jan. 26: David Burgess.
• Feb. 23: Brian Reagin (Carole J. Wright Memorial Concert).
The Triangle Weavers Guild offers its annual weaving class 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Saturdays, Jan. 4-Feb. 1. The class costs $150 plus $15 for materials. Bring your own table loom or rent a loom from the guild for a charge. For details, call guild vice president Janice Kohl at 919-240-4966.
Marvelous Music series
As part of the third Marvelous Music season, performances will begin 7 p.m. at the Cary Arts Center, 101 Dry Ave. Tickets are $26 for adults, $24 for seniors and $88 for a pack of four. Here’s the schedule:
• Friday, Jan. 17: Glenn Miller Orchestra.
• Saturday, Feb. 15: Emile Pandolfi.
• Friday, March 21: “The Fantasticks,” presented by the Nebraska Theatre Caravan.
• Friday, May 9: Diane Shuur.
Send Arts Notes to firstname.lastname@example.org .