• Cary police are seeking Tyson Blackburn, 19, after he fled an officer outside Office Depot last week. According to police reports, Blackburn parked his 1997 Volkswagen Jetta in a fire lane outside the store on Feb. 21. An officer questioned Blackburn and found an outstanding Johnston County warrant for the Willow Springs resident. Blackburn reportedly fled the scene on foot; the car was towed.
• A resident of the 400 block of Reed Street reported an attempted theft of his motor scooter early on Feb. 24. One or more suspects punched the victim in the face before fleeing the scene, without the motor scooter, police reports state.
• Cary police have arrested five Apex and Cary teenagers and are seeking a sixth on charges of trespassing, breaking and entering, and resisting, obstructing or delaying arrest. On the evening of Feb. 23, a Cary police officer spotted several suspects running across Maynard Road toward 975 Walnut St., an office building. Upon following the suspects, police discovered a vandalized building and several of the suspects, along with two flashlights, reports state.
Those charged were: Daniel Rogers, 17, of 2331 Park Summit Blvd. in Apex; Dylan Matkowsky, 17, of 901 Scotts Ridge Trail in Apex; Clayton Connors, 17, of 201 Kilmorack Drive in Cary; Jalen Ware, 17, of 129 Bright Beginning Way in Cary; and Marcus Reefer, 18, of 215 Cameron Woods Drive in Apex. As of Feb. 25, Cary police sought Jack Stiles, 18, of 1004 Tribayne Court in Cary.
• Cary police have charged Christopher Michael Williams, 34, with filing a false police report. Police discovered that Williams had actually hidden items he’d reported stolen, police reports state. The items he’s alleged to have falsely reported stolen include a television valued at $899 and a Playstation 3 valued at $250, according to police. The incident reportedly occurred at 313 Bargate Drive in Cary.
• Cary police received reports of forcible-entry burglaries at the following locations between Feb. 18 and Feb. 24: the 100 block of West Canopy Oak Court (attempted); the 200 block of East Wind Lane; the 100 block of Abram Drive (attempted); and the 300 block of Holtz Lane (attempted).
• Cary police received reports of unforced-entry burglaries at the following locations between Feb. 18 and Feb. 24: the 2300 block of Stonewater Glen Lane; the 200 block of Coltsgate Drive; the 1200 block of Imperial Drive; and the 900 block of Walnut Street.