Published: May 29, 2012 03:16 PM
Modified: May 29, 2012 03:17 PM
• Cary police are searching for the man accused of assaulting his girlfriend and her mother, hitting parked cars with rocks and eluding police near the Amberwood at Lochmere apartment complex.
According to police reports, the incident began during a heated argument between Thomas James Kramer, 32, and his girlfriend in an apartment on Foliage Circle. The dispute turned violent when the woman’s stepfather arrived, following a phone call for help from a six-year-old child in the apartment.
Reports state that Kramer pushed down his girlfriend and her mother, who was holding an infant. The suspect then fled with his girlfriend’s stepfather in pursuit. Kramer threw rocks at the 53-year-old man during the foot chase that ensued, reports state.
When police arrived the suspect had disappeared, so officers obtained warrants for Kramer’s arrest. An officer spotted the suspect soon after, but couldn’t catch him.
Kramer, a resident of Foliage Circle, is wanted for assault with a deadly weapon, two charges of assault on a female, three counts of communicating threats, and two counts of injury to personal property.
Kramer is described as a white male between 5 feet 6 inches and 5 feet 9 inches tall, about 150 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a black baseball cap, red t-shirt, black shorts and black shoes.
• An acoustic guitar duo ended a show at Rudino’s Grill & Sports Pad in handcuffs on Sunday night. The trouble began when Liana Terry, a tambourine player and singer, punched guitarist and vocalist William Jenning Roberts III in the arm during a song, police reports state. A few minutes later, while still on stage, he struck her in the face, reports state.
Police officers soon arrived at the Tryon Village restaurant and took the two off the stage. The 41-year-old woman, who was intoxicated, then tried to take one of the officers’ Tasers, reports state, and later kicked an officer.
Terry, of 8104 Lawdraker Road in Apex, faces misdemeanor charges of simple assault and assault on a government official. Roberts, 52, of the same address, is charged with assault on a female.
• Police arrested Michael Neil Hoyle, 19, on a felony charge of possession of about 1.2 pounds of marijuana following a traffic stop late Thursday night.
• Hayden John Fawcett, 18, of Cary, is accused of following a girl home, entering her home and refusing to leave during a confrontation with her parents. According to police reports, Fawcett appeared intoxicated when he asked to go home with the girl after a party in Raleigh on the night of May 11. She refused, but he turned up inside her house at 3 a.m. the next morning. Fawcett, of 102 Chaparral Court, refused to leave even after a confrontation with the girl’s parents, reports state. He was charged with misdemeanor breaking and entering and second degree trespassing when officers arrived.
• Police received reports of unforced-entry burglaries at the following locations between May 12 and May 18: the 7000 block of Spring Ridge Road; the 200 block of Amberglow Place; the 1300 block of N.W. Maynard Road; the 900 block of Pond Street; the 100 block of Cumberland Green Drive; and the 100 block of Ethans Glen Court.
• Police received reports of forcible-entry burglaries at the following locations between May 12 and May 18: the 300 block of Belles Landing; the 100 block of Tate Street; the 300 block of Sarabande Drive.Compiled by staff writer Andrew Kenney
All rights reserved. This copyrighted material may not be published, broadcast or redistributed in any manner.