Published: Mar 13, 2012 06:00 PM
Modified: Mar 12, 2012 04:45 PM
• A Cary man is suspected of firing a pistol during an argument with a neighbor. Charles Barfield, 38, of 221 Marilyn Circle, fired his revolver into the ground four times during the confrontation, according to police reports. Police arrived soon after and found a marijuana pipe on the ground outside Barfield’s house, reports state. He faces a misdemeanor charge regarding the gunfire and another for drug paraphernalia.
• A Raleigh woman is accused of stealing $8 of steak from Food Lion, then forcing her way out by telling an employee that she had a knife. Police later arrested Angeline Pierce Giles, 46, of 3212 Ferdilah Lane, in connection with the crime, reports state.
• Cary Police Department received reports of forcible-entry burglaries at the following locations between March 6 and March 12: the 800 block of Ellynn Drive; the 600 block of East Park Street; the 100 block of Killam Court; the 400 block of Center Pointe Drive; the 100 block of East Circle Drive.
• Cary Police Department received reports of unforced-entry burglaries at the following locations between March 6 and March 12: the 400 block of Warren Avenue and the 400 block of Madison Avenue.Apex
• A home was on the 100 block of Sugarland Drive was forcibly entered through a door Feb. 24. A jewelry box, various jewelry, a camera, iPod and $2 were taken.Fuquay-Varina
• Copper wire valued at about $1,100 was taken from the bed of a truck on the 400 block of England Avenue between 2:30 p.m. Feb. 27 and 9 a.m. Feb. 28.
• A rock was thrown through a glass door of a home on the 1400 block of Tuscan Drive Feb. 29. Jewelry, headphones, two iPods and a knife were taken.Compiled by staff writer Andrew Kenney
All rights reserved. This copyrighted material may not be published, broadcast or redistributed in any manner.